The Intellectual Property (IP) Practice Group combines the skills of experienced litigation and transaction lawyers to provide a full range of IP services.
For more than 60 years, Garan Lucow Miller, PC has provided its clients with high quality and effective representation. The Intellectual Property Practice extends our firm’s general commercial-related practice and commitment to providing legal representation in all facets of commercial litigation.
Aware of the escalating costs and fees associated with litigation, the Intellectual Property Practice Group offers cost-effective legal services with uncompromising excellence.
We assist our clients by:
- Defending trademark, trade dress and copyright infringement actions
- Protecting intellectual property rights by filing suit against those individuals or entities infringing on our client’s proprietary work
- Researching and filing trademark, trade dress and copyright applications
- Advising with regard to trade secret issues, such as those arising from termination of employees; employees leaving; or through the sale or merger of business entities
- Reviewing and generating confidentiality, non-disclosure or non-compete clauses
Representative clients for Intellectual Property matters include:
- Wayne County
- United Temperature Services
- Citizens Insurance Company
- The Wildside, Inc.
- The Hartford
- Shrink Wrap International, Inc.
- Mackinac Island Creamery
- Lake County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- SAFECO Insurance Company
- Lion Trading, Inc.
- Peerless Insurance Company
- Classic Auto Parts, Inc.
- Farmers Insurance Company
- Fedewa Builders, Inc.
- Cincinnati Insurance
- EZ Mini Storage West
- TDC International Corporation
- B.C. Pizza
- Michigan Mill and Abrasive Supply, Inc.
- JRT Structure
- Panacea Products Corp. of Ohio
- Professional Law Enforcement Association