–Julie Druzinski is the recipient of the DMBA Barristers’ President Award
– Edward Freeland and Susan Williams have been named Co-Managing Partners of the Troy office
- Robert Goldenbogen has been elected President of the St. Clair County Bar Association
–John E. McSorley appointed to the Task Force, on the Role of the State Bar of Michigan
–Funeral Service for Mr. Simeon Orlowski will be said Thursday at 10:30 am at St. Thomas More Church in Troy
- The Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Blanc, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Port Huron, and Troy Michigan offices of Garan Lucow Miller, P.C. will be closed on Monday, January 6, 2014 due to inclement weather.
- Our Merrillville, Indiana office will also be closed on Monday, January 6, 2014
- Nick Draugelis invited into Top 40 under 40
–Stacey King selected as one of “Women in the Law” for 2013
–Dennis Partridge and Robert Goldstein elected to the firm’s executive committee
–A Memorial Service to Celebrate his life will occur this Friday, July 5th 2013, at the MET Hotel Troy, at 2:00 p.m.