- Martindale-Hubbell AV-Rated
- Top Lawyer 2015
- Chosen as one of the “Best Lawyers in America” 2007 – 2017
- “Super Lawyer” 2007 – 2016
- Selected as one of the Top 50 Women Michigan Super Lawyers in 2009
- Super Lawyer, Business Edition 2013 – Appellate Law
- Top Lawyer, dbusiness magazine 2009 – 2014 – Appellate Law
- Selected As one of Michigan Lawyers Weekly “Women in the Law” 2012
- B.A., Psychology, University of Michigan, 1970 (Member, Delta Phi Epsilon sorority)
- J.D., University of Michigan (cum laude), 1973
- Michigan, 1973
- Eastern District of Michigan, 1973
- Sixth Circuit, 1981
- U.S. Supreme court, 1981
- Law clerk to the Honorable Ralph M. Freeman of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan from 1973 through 1975.
- Garan Lucow Miller, P.C., since 1975. Head of the firm’s Appellate Department.
- Michigan Supreme Court Historical Society Advocates Guild, Board of Directors from 2007 to present.
- Council of the Appellate Practice Section of the Michigan Bar from 1996 through 2008, and was the chairperson of its Michigan Court Practice Committee from 1995 through 1997.
- Negligence Section, State Bar of Michigan. Prepared the State of the Law – Negligence article on behalf of the Section in 1995, 1996 and 1997.
- Served on the Internal Operating Procedures Task Force of the Michigan Court of Appeals, having been appointed to that position by the Chief Judge of the Michigan Court of Appeals.
- Civil Appeals
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Governmental Liability
- For Rosalind Rochkind’s significant appellate cases, please download this file in PDF format: CLICK HERE