At Garan Lucow clients are assured the resources and wealth of experience of a large law firm, and at the same time receive the benefits of their attorneys being well-connected locally. As one of our clients you can expect a firm with lawyers practicing in practically every area of the law. In addition, you’ll be represented by an attorney in
Julie Druzinski of our Detroit office is the recipient of the DMBA Barristers’ President Award
–Julie Druzinski is the recipient of the DMBA Barristers’ President Award
Congratulations to Edward Freeland and Susan Williams!
– Edward Freeland and Susan Williams have been named Co-Managing Partners of the Troy office
Congratulations to Robert Goldenbogen!
- Robert Goldenbogen has been elected President of the St. Clair County Bar Association
Congratulations to John E. McSorley on his appointment!
–John E. McSorley appointed to the Task Force, on the Role of the State Bar of Michigan
Funeral Service for Mr. Simeon R. Orlowski
–Funeral Service for Mr. Simeon Orlowski will be said Thursday at 10:30 am at St. Thomas More Church in Troy
Garan Lucow Miller Offices closed on Monday, January 6, 2014
- The Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Blanc, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Port Huron, and Troy Michigan offices of Garan Lucow Miller, P.C. will be closed on Monday, January 6, 2014 due to inclement weather.
- Our Merrillville, Indiana office will also be closed on Monday, January 6, 2014
Nicholas Draugelis selected and invited for national membership into Top 40 under 40
- Nick Draugelis invited into Top 40 under 40
Stacey King selected as one of Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s “Women in the Law”
–Stacey King selected as one of “Women in the Law” for 2013
Dennis Partridge and Robert Goldstein elected to GLM’s Executive Committee
–Dennis Partridge and Robert Goldstein elected to the firm’s executive committee
Memorial Service for James L. Borin
–A Memorial Service to Celebrate his life will occur this Friday, July 5th 2013, at the MET Hotel Troy, at 2:00 p.m.
– Garan Lucow Miller’s Troy Breakfast Seminar is scheduled for Thursday, September 4, 2014
– GLM Basics of Michigan No-Fault Insurance Law Course